CLIENT RETAINER AGREEMENT
This Agreement, made this
day of ,
2020 , at
hereinafter known as
KALE INVESTIGATION AGENCY,
hereinafter known as "Agency," witness:
(1) Client retains Agency for the collection of evidence in the matter
(2) Client agrees that Agency is empowered to perform said services for
and on behalf of Client, and to do all things necessary, appropriate,
or advisable in performing said services.
Agency is an independent investigative contractor
provider and shall not be deemed an employee,
agent, partner or co-venture of Client. Neither party shall have the authority
to make any binding representation or agreement
on behalf of the other.
(3) Agency agrees to conduct this investigation with
due diligence to protect the interests
Client, and agrees that whatever confidential information
is obtained while conducting the investigation,
will only be given to Client and further agrees to restrict the dissemination
of said findings to only third parties who
have a legimate need to know, and/or authorized
by law or court ordered.
(4) Client agrees to pay a retainer for services of
Agency or his Agents the sum of
. The hourly rate shall be $
per hour, plus $
per mile, plus actual costs and expenses
(four hour mininmum) for each Agent authorized
by Client to work on his/her behalf. Agency hourly rate plus costs and expenses will
be deducted from the retainer.
All Services are paid by advance retainer
using Pay Pal button below.
RETAINERS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE:
(5) In the event that Client requests suspension or termination of the
services of Agency, it is agreed by Client that all monies paid to Agency shall remain the property of Agency, and any balance owing on the retainer fee,
together with any accrued expenses plus costs
of the investigation, shall become due and
payable in full. Any balance of retainer
not used by Client will be applied to future investigation
required by the Client for a period of five years.
(6) Client agrees to pay to Agency the sum of Four Hundred Dollars ($500.00) per day or any portion thereof for any time
spent in court at the request of the Client due to this investigation. Said amount will
be paid regardless of the fact that it may
entail waiting or standby time.
(7) It is agreed that Agency has made no guarantee to Client as to the results regarding the above-stated
(8) Client further agrees that all monies owed to Agency at the completion of this investigation will
be paid in full at that time. All monies
not paid in full as agreed will be subject
to a one and one-half percent (1-1/2 %) interest
charge per month or any portion thereof for
each and every month the balance remains
unpaid. Client further agrees to pay all costs of collection
plus reasonable attorney fees.
(9) All reports furnished to Client by Agency and are for the information of Client only. Client agrees to hold Agency harmless from any and all damages, loses,
costs and expenses including attorney fees,
suffered or incurred in connection with or
arising out of claims which are occasioned
by any disclosure of any part of said reports.
In Witness Whereof, the Parties set their
hands on the date which is first mentioned
above. This instrument (including any exhibits)
contains the entire contract between the
parties. This agreement shall be governed
by and construed in accordance with the laws
of the applicable State (USA) having jurisdiction.
Clients E-Mail Address:
ACCEPTED FOR AGENCY BY:
David H. Kale
To send this page, press the send button
above or print this page
Fax to (562) 869-5268